- Instructor: Kopenhavn
- Students: 3
STRATEGIC PLANNING & MANAGING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE
Course Length: 3 days
Office hours: Monday – Friday
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Contact: (415) 692-0121 X 2 (Business Office); email@example.com
DELA MISSION STATEMENT
The Diversity Executive Leadership Academy’s (DELA) mission is to provide high-quality, high impact and innovative diversity management solutions that integrate evidence-based practices with applied experiences. We inspire personal growth, professional development, continuous learning, and modeling a compassionate approach to diversity and inclusion.
Creating an Organizational Change Initiative Plan is a critical first step in designing, developing, and implementing a high impact diversity education initiative that promises to move the organization from where it presently is to where it needs to be. A well-developed plan becomes integral to the way the organization functions, both internally and externally. Following the guidelines in this course will increase the likelihood of success.
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand the diversity and inclusion strategic planning process
- Develop a rationale for the diversity & inclusion plan
- Understand how to use a Balanced Diversity Scorecard in the planning process.
- Utilize the content to build a plan
- A participant manual is provided to each student. The cost is included in the registration fee.