- Instructor: Kopenhavn
CULTURAL DIVERSITY INITIATIVE STRATEGIC PLANNING
Online Course Format
- Instructor: TBD
- Length: 10 Modules
- Office hours: Monday – Friday (9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Grade: Pass/Fail (78%)
- Course Access: 365 days/ 24 hours per day/ 7 days a week
- Format: Online
- Contact: (415) 692-0121 (Business Office); firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating an Organizational Change Initiative Plan is a critical first step in designing, developing and implementing a high impact diversity education initiative that promises to move the organization from where it presently is to where it needs to be. A well-developed plan becomes integral to the way the organization functions, both internally and externally. Following the guidelines in this course will increase the likelihood of success.
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Explain the diversity and inclusion strategic planning process
- Discuss a rationale for the diversity & inclusion plan
- Design a Balanced Diversity Scorecard in the planning process.
- Apply the results of an assessment to build a plan
- A participant manual is provided to each student. The cost is included in the registration fee.
- A book about cultural diversity strategic planning is also required. It must be ordered by the participant.
- Computer with high-speed internet access
- Access to the online meeting platform (Please try this at least two days before the first lecture/discussion session to manage any technical difficulties beforehand).
- Telephone access (preferably with earphones)
- MS Word (Do not submit files in pdf, please)
The curriculum is empty