- Instructor: Kopenhavn
- Students: 5
HIGH IMPACT DIVERSITY BEST PRACTICES
Instructor: TBD Length: 4 days
Office hours: Monday – Friday Grade: Pass/Fail
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM Format: Classroom
Contact: (415) 692-0121 (Business Office); firstname.lastname@example.org
A diversity best practice is a program, process, or technique that is generally accepted as the best-known solution for addressing a cultural diversity and inclusion problem. This course explores the most common diversity best practices to understand what makes them worth considering and how to determine the best set of practices that suit the unique needs of each organization. It is the easiest way to determine what needs to be put into place to show D&I-related progress, increase brand identity, and market success.
The course is designed to:
- Highlight the importance of making a case for the use of specific cultural diversity and inclusion best practices, rather than copying what other organizations are doing.
- Provide insights into how cultural diversity best practices play an important role in managing diverse talent.
- Develop an understanding of what cultural diversity recruitment and other best practices entail.
- Develop an appreciation for the importance of cultural diversity mission and vision statements.
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand the strategies for assessing organizational D&I needs regarding diversity best practices.
- Know the tools needed to implement diversity programs that meet the unique needs of a company.
- Increase understanding of the best practices and strategies employed by companies that have created highly successful internal diversity strategies and innovative solutions.