- Instructor: Kopenhavn
Instructor: TBD Length: 4 days
Office hours: TBD
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM Format: Classroom
Contact: (415) 692-0121 (Business Office); firstname.lastname@example.org
A diversity best practice is a program, process, or technique that is generally accepted as the best-known solution for addressing a cultural diversity and inclusion problem. This course explores the most common diversity best practices to understand what makes them worth considering and how to determine the best set of practices that suit the unique needs of each organization. It is the easiest way to determine what needs to be put into place to show D&I-related progress, increase brand identity, and market success.
This course is designed and developed to give you sufficient insights into how to implement each of the practices covered. Putting the work into completing the assignments will certainly help. The complementary course doesn’t any feedback from an instructor, which participants receive in the full course.
The course is designed to:
- Highlight the importance of making a case for the use of specific cultural diversity and inclusion best practices, rather than copying what other organizations are doing.
- Provide insights into how cultural diversity best practices play an important role in managing diverse talent.
- Develop an understanding of what cultural diversity recruitment and other best practices entail.
- Develop an appreciation for the importance of cultural diversity mission and vision statements.
- Support participants in the development of a cultural diversity best practice plan.
- Compare and contrast strategies for assessing organizational D&I needs regarding diversity best practices.
- Apply the tools needed to implement diversity programs that meet the unique needs of a company.
- Differentiate best practices employed by organizations that have created highly successful internal diversity strategies and innovative solutions.
- Develop a high impact cultural diversity best practice deployment plan.
- Computer with high-speed internet access
- Access to the online meeting platform (Please try this at least two days before the first lecture/discussion session to manage any technical difficulties beforehand).
- Telephone access (preferably with earphones)
- MS Word (Do not submit files in pdf, please)