- Instructor: Kopenhavn
Organizational Inclusion Assessment & Barrier Analysis
Online Course Format
- Instructor: TBD
- Length: 10 Modules
- Office hours: Monday – Friday (9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Grade: Pass/Fail (78%)
- Course Access: 365 days/ 24 hours per day/ 7 days a week
- Format: Online
- Contact: (415) 692-0121 (Business Office); email@example.com
- Certification Program: This course is one of two courses needed to complete the Certified Diversity Trainer credential requirements. Each course is certified by DTUI.com LLC. The International Association for Continuing Education and Training has accredited DTUI.com LLC.
You must assess an organization to identify performance gaps and barriers to workplace engagement and inclusion. Organizational assessment involves a systematic process for obtaining objective, valid data about an organization’s performance or current state. The organization in its entirety is the primary focus rather than individuals or units.
This course aims to provide an overview of organizational assessment and procedures for conducting assessments.
Diversity Certification Training Goals
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the problems assessment addresses in organizations.
- Analyze and interpret critical business issues and challenges.
- Apply an evidence-based organizational change framework to guide inquiry.
- Identify appropriate inquiry methods.
- Appraise needs and opportunities.
- Identify causal factors that limit assessment and data analyses.
- Interpret results and make recommendations.
- Prepare a final report.
Vaughn, B. (2021). Cultural Diversity, Inclusion & Equity Assessment Guidebook. Diversity Training University International LLC.
- Computer with high-speed internet access
- Access to the online meeting platform (Please try this at least two days before the first lecture/discussion session to manage any technical difficulties beforehand).
- Telephone access (preferably with earphones)
- MS Word (Do not submit files in pdf, please)