ONLINE Diversity Certification Program - Certified Diversity & Inclusion Professional (CDIP)
This is an online program.
The Certified Diversity & Inclusion Professional (CDIP) training program is a mid-level certification that builds on the expertise gained by professional experience and training, such as a CDT, CDP, or CDE certification. This certification is ideal for individuals with several years of experience in the CDEI role and seeking greater influence in organizations. Graduates earn the CDIP designation. Earning the CDP credential requires completing four courses that include assignments and assessments.
Goals and Objectives:
- Enhancing CDEI Leadership Skills.
- Transitioning to the Leadership Role.
- Developing Comprehensive CDEI Strategies.
- Building Effective CDEI Relationships.
- Managing Resistance to DE&I Change.
- Collaborative Learning Opportunities.
- Utilizing Practitioner Expertise.
Upon successfully completing the program, participants will receive a certificate of completion from the Diversity Executive Leadership Academy, a subsidiary of Diversity Training University International (DTUI.com).
The CDIP online program required the completion of two courses:
- DELA 100
- DELA 300
- DELA 500
- DELA 600
- One elective course: DELA 104, DELA 304, DELA 700, DELA 800, DELA 900